Do you ever tell yourself that you simply don’t have time to eat healthy? I think we all do – but we’re fooling ourselves. It doesn’t take any more time to make a healthy food choice. All it really takes is the understanding that there are healthier foods available, and the desire to choose them.
– pack a piece of fruit for a snack instead of cookies or a candy bar
– purchase a bottle of plain water instead of soda or other sweetened beverages when you’re thirsty
– opt for a regular size burger at the drive through – and get it without fries
– there are lots of canned soups available that are lower in fat and sodium – and they’re just as quick to prepare as other types of canned soup
– Baby carrots and cherry tomatoes make perfect additions to any meal
Also read the Real Living Nutrition services blog here: http://www.reallivingnutrition.blogspot.com/ It’s packed with great ideas!