About Lynn Grieger, RDN, CDE, CPT, CWC
Registered Dietitian/Nutritionist, Certified Diabetes Educator, ACSM Certified Personal Trainer, Licensed Corporate Wellcoach and RRCA certified running coach.
I’m on your side.
- Are you looking for information on healthy eating?
- Do you know a lot about nutrition, but struggle to fit healthy eating into your busy day?
- Can you remember how good it felt to exercise, but you just don’t have the time – or energy – for exercise these days?
- Do you have diabetes, heart disease, fibromyalgia, high blood pressure, or another chronic illness where healthy eating and physical activity will allow you to take control of your life?
Together, we will create healthy habits for life.
I’m a Registered Dietitian/Nutritionist and Certified Diabetes Educator with experience in hospitals, outpatient clinics, and working one-on-one or in groups, in-person as well as online. I’m also a certified health and wellness coach through Wellcoaches, personal trainer through the American College of Sports Medicine, and certified running coach through the Road Runners Club of America. What all of these professional certifications and experience means is that I’m able to provide excellent medical and scientific information as well as empower my clients to achieve your fitness, nutrition, health and wellness goals. Over the 25 years of my career I’ve moved from a medical model to a coaching approach, where I recognize that you’re the expert on your life and my role is to encourage, prod, and support you to reach your goals.
I not only coach people about healthy eating, activity, and health – I live it! I fit running, hiking, biking, strength training, swimming and/or yoga into my weekly schedule. I’ve recently taken up pickleball and love the challenge and fun of a new sport. My parents taught us to enjoy healthy, balanced meals and I love to cook and experiment with fruit, vegetables and whole grains. I was a volunteer Meals on Wheels driver for over 18 years, and currently volunteer with professional organizations. For fun, I’m the pillion rider on my husband’s BMW R1200GS motorcycle around the United States, and we enjoy traveling by motorcycle on vacations. If you want to see where we’ve been, check out my travel blog at www.pillionpapers.blogspot.com
- 2002 Vermont Dietetic Association Outstanding Dietitian Award
- 2004 Vermont Dietetic Association Pyramid Award
- 2005 Dietitians in Developmental and Psychiatric Disorders Distinguished Service Award
- 2010-11 Weight Management Dietetic Practice Group Service Award