My expertise is based on translating the latest scientific research into understandable and usable information everyone can incorporate into their daily lives. My approachable, conversational writing style easily engages readers of all levels and interests. In today’s busy high-tech world I give readers simple, realistic and fun ideas on how to improve their food choices, activity level, and health.
- Healthy Choices from Ladies First, Vermont Department of Health, 2005.
- Click here to read: “On an Emotional Roller Coaster”
- Click here to read: “Nutrition and Strength”
- Click here to read: “Dietary Tips for Baby Boomers: Ageless Advice for an Aging Generation”
- Click here to read: “Hospitals & Hamburgers: Fast Food Emerges on Campus”
Contact me to discuss your needs for nutrition/health/lifestyle articles for your readership.